Ablenet mini beamer receiver
Ablenet mini beamer receiver comes with a modern look, small form factor, rechargeable battery, and digital display. The mini beamer receiver can be paired with the mini beamer transmitter, jelly beamer or big beamer transmitter and connected to a compatible device using the supplied cable. Beamer receiver has four modes of control: direct, latched, timed minutes and timed seconds. These modes are displayed on the LCD display. The receiver can be paired with up to eight transmitters simultaneously.Ablenet mini beamer receiver features four modes of wireless SLAT control:
Keeps device ON as long as the switch is activated.
- Timed seconds
Runs device from 1 to 60 seconds with each Mini Beamer activation.
- Timed minutes
Runs device from 1 to 60 minutes with each Mini Beamer activation.
First mini beamer activation turns appliance ON; second activation turns it OFF.
- LCD digital display
- SLAT modes included
- Long range, over 9 meters
- Rechargeable using supplied charger
- Four modes, direct, latched, timed minutes and timed seconds
|Ablenet mini beamer receiver|
|Plug size||1/8" mono|
|Mounting plate||Universal mounting plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details