Ablenet mini joystick with push
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet Mini joystick includes five separate switches. Four switches can be activated by moving the joystick forward, backward, left or right. The fifth switch can be activated by pressing down the joystick shaft. Mini joystick switch has two tips included: flexible rubber and hard plastic. At the time of enabling the switch user can hear tactile and auditory feedback from the switch.
|Ablenet Mini Joystick with Push|
|Cord Length||6 ft (183 cm)|
|Activating Force||Joystick: 4.5-oz/120-g; Push: 7.1-oz/200-g|
|Travel Before Activation||Joystick: 0.5-in/1.3-cm Push: 0.1-in/0.3-cm|
|Feedback||Auditory and Tactile|
|Plug Size||9-PIN D Female|
|Mounting Plate||Grasp Mini Joystick Plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: What is the connector of the Mini Joystick with Push?
A: The Mini Joystick uses a 9-pin Male D-Sub connector.
Q: What can the Mini Joystick with Push be connected to?
A: The Mini Joystick can connect to any device that allows a 9-pin Male D-Sub connection for switch access. An example of a device that is designed to allow this level of access is our Hitch 2.0.
Q: What can the Mini Joystick with Push do when activated?
A: The Mini Joystick includes up to 5 separate switches that can be activated when moving it forward, backward, left, right, and down (push). As an example, if this joystick is connected to our Hitch 2.0, the output to a computer can be setup to activate mouse movement or keyboard keys.