*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet Possum Sero! is a loud speaking, remote control telephone and answering machine with AAC communication aid functions. It can be operated via the majority of Possum, Infrared enabled home controllers and Communication Aids.
It features 50 User-recordable phrases (each 60 seconds long) which allow people with partial or no voice to communicate crucial messages over the telephone.)
SSI© (Secure Spoken Identity)*
Secure Spoken Identity, using caller ID services, will speak the name of the person calling (if the caller's details are in the phone book). Unsolicited calls can be diverted straight to the answering machine.
Emergency Dialing Features Include:
Remote activation of the emergency dial number via the Possum Primo!, or any other appropriate infrared device.
Automatic Help Call function dials up to 8 contacts until a response is registered.
- Hands-free calling
- Remote Control via IR
- Emergency Dialing
- Answering Machine
- Recordable Memos
- Communication Aid Feature
- SSI© (Secure Spoken Identity) - Voice announcing caller ID*
*Only available with compatible called ID providers.
- Operate phone manually or remotely
- Standard wireless/wired headset connection
- Volume adjustment while on a call
- Transfer to headset/hands-free while on a call
- Remote control speaker phone operation
- Full/Half duplex speaker phone operation
- Rechargeable battery with internal backup
- Audible and visual warnings for low battery, AC disconnect, and phone line disconnect
- Mute all warnings feature
- 50 user recordable phrases (30 seconds each)
- Play phrases on call, or anytime (speak to person in room)
- Auto play a phrase on answer/hang up
- Lockable recording/editing and phrase function
- Last number redial
- 14 number redial list
- Last number redial
- 14 number redial list
- Easy to use phonebook - programmable via Infrared remote
- 100 name capacity with 60 voice labels and 29-speed dials via IR environmental controller
- 5 second record time per name
- Announce contact number in phonebook
- Prioritize contacts as "emergency" and "VIP"
- Symbol displays contact type (mobile, home, work)
- Lockable editing of phonebook
- Programmable keypad lock for all calls or all but emergency numbers
- Programmable keypad lock code
- Call restriction to block certain numbers
- 2 premium rate prefix numbers requiring pin code to dial
- 14 message capacity
- 15 minutes recording time per message
- 3 user-recorded outgoing messages (OGM)
- Variable number of rings before answer (1-12)
- Accessible away from home
- Dedicated Emergency Dial Button
- User recordable help message
- Two help call functions - dial one contact, dial up to 8 contacts
- IR control of all functions
- Compatible with Possum and other IR codes
|Ablenet Possum Sero|
|Storage Temperature Range||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Humidity Range||30% to 75% (non-condensing)|
|Storage Altitude Range||0 to 2,000 m|
|Height (without mounting bracket)||3.7"|
|Height (with mounting bracket)||4.13"|
|Weight (without mounting bracket)||2.35 lbs.|
|Weight (with mounting bracket)||2.49 lbs.|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product