Ablenet PowerLink 4
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
expert installation/setup services available for clients in our local service area
Ablenet PowerLink 4 offers six modes of appliance control: direct, count, two-switch, timed seconds, timed minutes, and latch. Press the “mode” button repeatedly to cycle through the modes of control. PowerLink will accept any single switch, including Big or Jelly Beamer wireless switches.
Some modes use the Display Counter to convey information:
Direct: The Direct mode keeps the appliance(s) on only while the switch is activated. Once released, the appliance(s) will turn off.
Count: Behaves like Direct mode, showing the number of activations on the display counter.
Two-Switch: Requires two simultaneous switch activations to turn an appliance on. When activated, all attached appliances will activate in direct mode. Two switches must be attached or linked to use this mode.
Timed seconds: Allows the appliance to run for a preset amount of time, from 1 to 99 seconds, with a single activation.
Timed minutes: Behaves exactly like the Timed Seconds mode, but using minutes rather than seconds.
Latch: One activation of a switch turns the corresponding appliance on; the second activation turns it off. Use the Latch mode when you want an appliance (such as a lamp) to remain on indefinitely.Features
- Two switch input jacks
- Great looks at a small size
- Powerful access with six modes of control
- Accurate programming and data collection
- Easy setup with built-in display and simple new design
- Flexible outlets allow custom positioning of up to two appliances
- Linkable wireless technology allows Big or Jelly Beamers to be linked to each outlet
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details