Ablenet string switch
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet String switch is designed with a string which needs to be pullled slightly for the activation of switch. String switch is ideal for those who have limited finger and hand mobility or minimal strength.
|Ablenet string switch|
|Cord Length||6 ft (183 cm)|
|Activation Type||String pull|
|Travel Before Activation||0.015-in/0.0381-cm|
|Feedback||Auditory click, Tactile|
|Plug Size||1/8-in/3.5-mm mono|
|Mounting Plate||Universal Mounting Plate|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: How can I mount the String Switch?
A: We recommend using either Velcro or Dual-Lock to mount the String Switch. You can use this to attach it to many surfaces, including our Universal Mounting Plate with an AbleNet mounting arm.
Q: Can the String Switch be used to control an iPad or computer?
A: Yes. To do this you will need a switch interface, such as Blue2, Hook+, or Hitch 2.0.