Ablenet SuperTalker progressive communicator
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet SuperTalker progressive communicator includes four interchangeable keyguards that can be used to create a communication device with one, two, four, or eight message locations. Ablenet SuperTalker FT contains a Feather touch activation surface that is sensitive enough to detect the lightest of touches. There are eight recording levels which gives user the ability to record up to 64 unique messages. It is switch accessible can be connected with one switch to each message location for direct message playback or use one switch to step through each message location sequentially. Can be used with the two toy/appliance outputs to turn it into a switch and add communication to your activity.What's new in SuperTalker FT:
- Updated modern look
- Feather Touch activation surface
- Improved activation surface performance when message grids are changed
Note:SuperTalker FT requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
|Ablenet SuperTalker progressive communicator|
|Activation Surface Size||Large (over 3.6-in or 9.1-cm)|
|Number of Message Locations||1, 2, 4, or 8|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: does FT stand for?
A: FT stands for Feather-Touch, as it is designed to be activated with very light touch.
Q: How can I get overlays to use with the SuperTalker FT?
A You will find blank overlays available in the Download section of the product page.
Q: Why does my SuperTalker FT not allow me to record or play the correct number of messages?
A: The Grid Selection wheel determines how many message locations can be recorded or played. Please make sure that you change this option to the number of messages you would like to access (1, 2, 4 or 8).
Q: Where are the extra plastic keyguards located?
A: You receive 4 plastic keyguards with the SuperTalker FT, one for each Grid Selection (1, 2, 4 and 8). These keyguards are stored in the bottom of SuperTalker FT. It can hold up to three keyguards at once. Plain paper overlays may also be stored here as well.
Q: How do I erase all messages on my SuperTalker FT?
A: To perform a Master Clear please follow these steps:
- 1. Turn the device on.
- Press and hold the Record button until the LED flashes and you hear a beep sound from the device's speaker.
- All recorded messages are now erased from the memory of the device.