Ablenet Switch Adapted Pudgy the Piglet
Ablenet Switch Adapted Pudgy the Piglet is a toy that snorts and walks for hours of interactive fun. It requires two AA batteries (batteries not included), permanently adapted and requires one switch (switch not included).
Consider using the Jelly Beamer, Big Beamer, or Mini Beamer wireless switch with the Mini Beamer wireless receiver (switch and receiver not included) for wireless switch access.
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: Can a toy operate with a wireless switch?
A: Yes, you can use a wireless switch to operate our switch-adapted toys.
In order to do this, you’ll need a wireless transmitter, such as our Jelly Beamer Transmitter, and a wireless receiver, such as our Mini Beamer Receiver. By pairing the transmitter to the receiver, then connecting the receiver to the switch jack of a switch-adapted toy, you can activate the functionality of the toy wirelessly.