Ablenet switch click USB
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet switch click USB features an external switch jack to accommodate the switch of user's choice. User can simply plug this 2.5” diameter switch into any USB port on computer and press to simulate a left mouse click, while maintaining full access to keyboard and mouse. Switch click USB is a switch and interface in one. Simple adjustments allows switch click USB to send left click, right click, space, enter, tab, and arrow keys.Features
- 2.5" switch top
- Switch and interface in one
- Features external switch jack
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: Is the Switch Click USB wireless?
A: No, the Switch Click USB requires a Mini USB-Bn to USB-A cable (included with device) to a connect to a computer.
Q: Why is the Switch Click USB sending a left click output to my computer?
A: The Switch Click USB’s default output is left click. You may change this command as needed. To do this, refer to Configuring Device Output in the QuickStart Guide that’s included in the box.