Ablenet TalkTrac wearable communicator
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet TalkTrac wearable communicator features four messages and two levels for a total of eight individual messages. It is a perfect companion for children and adults on the Autism spectrum, helping them feel more comfortable in social situations by helping them converse with family and friends, interact with classmates, and record to-do lists. To help protect it against moisture, conformal coating to the internal printed circuit board (PCB) has been added. It is a wearable speech generating device (SGD), it is susceptible to moderate amounts of moisture during normal use, which can cause corrosion on the PCB and lead to the failure of the device. It features new conformal coating on the PCB which does not make TalkTrac waterproof, but it does add an extra layer of protection to help prevent damage caused by moderate amounts of moisture.Features
- Two volume levels
- Excellent sound quality
- Includes blank overlays
- Compact, portable, and durable
|Ablenet TalkTrac wearable communicator|
|Activation surface||0.5 x 0.7-in/1.3 x 1.8-cm|
|Weight with battery||2.1-oz/59.5-g|
|Mounting connection||Universal mounting plate|
|Accessories Available||Works with alternative wrist straps|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing from the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: How do I record a message?
A: To record a message
- Hold down the Record button until the LED turns solid red, then release it.
- Press and hold a message cell, then speak the message. The LED will flash while recording.
- Release the message cell when you’ve completed your message.
- Repeat step 2 & 3 to record additional messages in the remaining 3 message cells.
- Press Record button once again. The LED will turn off and your message will be saved.
A: Press the 1st and 4th message cell at the same time. The LED will flash green to indicate the volume level has been changed.
Q: How do I change levels?
A: Press the 2nd and 4th message cell at the same time. The LED will flash green, once for level one and twice for level 2.
Q: How long does it take for a full charge?
A: 5-8 hours is what we recommend to fully charge a TalkTrac. This can vary based on power source/connection type.
Q: Is there a visual indicator when the device is fully charged?
A: Currently, there is no indication of when the device is fully charged.
Q: Are there additional Overlays available?
A: Additional Overlay’s can be downloaded from the "Downloads" section.