Ablenet TrackerPro 2
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet TrackerPro 2 provides reliable hands-free mouse control for individuals who are unable to use a traditional computer mouse. It has smooth and pixel precise cursor control that opens a world of possibilities for the user. An individual can use communication software, browse the internet, read a digital book, type an email, or just about anything else that can be done on a computer, tablet, or phone.Improvements to the NEW TrackerPro 2 include:
- Updated electronics and tracking camera
- Compact and modern design
- Two integrated switch jacks for left and right click
- Improved mounting hardware
TrackerPro 2 is plug-and-play and uses the standard mouse drivers already installed on your device. To get started, connect TrackerPro 2 to a computer, tablet, or phone with a USB Type A port. A small reflective dot is placed on the forehead, nose, or glasses of the user and small head movements control the mouse cursor movement. For left and right clicks, attach two switches (not included) or use a dwell selection software for automatic clicking (not included).
TrackerPro 2 is compatible with most Windows, macOS, Google Chrome, Android, and iOS devices.Dwell selection software options:
- Windows 7, 8, or 10: Dwell Clicker 2
- macOS Sierra 10.12 or High Sierra 10.13: Dwell selection functionality is part of the accessibility settings and can be activated by going to System Preferences > Accessibility > Dwell Control
- macOS Mavericks 10.9 to El Capitan 10.11: DwellClick App can be purchased in the macOS App Store
- Google Chrome OS: Dwell selection can be activated by going to Accessibility > Automatic clicks
- TrackerPro 2 hardware with USB Type A connector
- 2-m USB Type A extension cable
- Table top mounting bracket
- Dual lock and monitor mounting bracket
- Two 3.5-mm / 1/8-in TS switch jacks
- Reflective dots
- Quick start guide
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Q: What drivers do I need?
A: There are no special drivers. The Tracker Pro 2 uses the generic USB Human Interface Device (HID) drivers of the operating system.
Q: What are the dimensions of the Tracker Pro 2?
A: The Tracker Pro is 2.87” (73 mm) x 1.20” (30.5 mm) x 1.95” (49.5 mm) and weighs 2.40 oz. (68 grams).
Q: Why is the cursor moving too fast or slow
A: There is a speed setting switch on the Tracker Pro 2 (I=fast / II=slow) you will want to adjust. Once the control on the Tracker Pro 2 is set, use the mouse setting of the operating system to fine tune the speed.