Ablenet Wobble Switch
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Ablenet Wobble Switch can be activated by just moving the 4 inches black flexible arm. With the 360-degrees movement of the flexible arm it can be activated with almost any swiping motion or gross motor movement by the user. It can also be activated by pushing the flexible arm down and into the base of the switch. After the activation, it automatically returns to its original position and is ready to be activated again. It comes with dual lock for mounting to a flat surface or can be used with the Wobble Switch Mounting Plate for attaching to mounting arms that utilize a ¼-20 threaded rod. (Switch plate not included.)
|Ablenet Wobble Switch|
|Cord Length||6 ft (183 cm)|
|Activation Surface||4" / 10.1-cm|
|Activation Force||4.65-oz / 132-g|
|Travel Before Activation||1.5" / 3.8-cm|
|Feedback||Tactile, Auditory click|
|Plug Size||1/8" / 3.5-mm mono|
|Mounting Plate||Wobble Switch Mounting|
- Manufacturer provides “Two year limited warranty” against defects in materials and manufacturing form the date of purchase.
- The limited warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the first customer who purchases the product.
- Defects or damage that result from: improper operation, storage, misuse or abuse, accident or neglect, contact with liquid, water, rain, extreme humidity or heavy perspiration, sand, dirt or the like, extreme heat, or food; subjecting the products to abnormal usage or conditions; or other acts which are not the fault of manufacturer, are excluded from coverage.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging (if not restocking fee may apply) and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product