Accora Configura Advance Comfort Chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Available in grey color only
Accora Configura Advance is a highly configurable specialist recliner chair that comes with innovative new features and improved standard features which is typically associated with these types of chairs. Configura Advance reclining chair is a cost-effective seating solution for complex and challenging seating needs. Being a comfort chair it is suitable for multi-use care environments, with a high level of adjustment for size, pressure care and postural requirements.
|Width adjustment from 16" to 22"||Depth adjustment from 16" to 22"|
|Dropdown armrest option - helps with transfers and sling access |
Optional item - please call us for specific details.
|Seat overlay with interchangeable pressure cushion|
|Legrest elevation and BodyMove technology with 37 degrees of tilt-in-space||Continuous seat overlay for thigh support|
|10 degrees of forward tilt||Angle adjustable footplate|
|BodyMove 'reduced shear' backrest with 130 degree recline||Height adjustable footplate|
|Optional postural backrest|
By using unique BodyMove technology, the backrest and legrest of the Advance chair adjust in close alignment to the biomechanics of the human body & reduces shear forces on the back and legs by improving comfort and posture.
'Reduced shear' recline to help maximise pelvic stability and assist in preventing tissue damage
Fully articulating legrest, giving superior leg elevation and support
|What is 'Configura'?|
The Configura chair range by Accora introduces a revolutionary way of providing seating saving time, effort and cost.
Here's how it works:
User groups: Configura Advance chair is appropriate for:
|Accora Configura Advance Chair|
|Seat height||21" - 24"|
|Seat width||16" - 22"|
|Seat depth||16" - 22"|
|Footplate height adjustment||13" - 21"|
|Armrest height||8" as standard – adjustable with dropdown armrest|
|Overall height – upright||52"|
|Overall length – without footplate||37"|
|Overall length – with footplate||51"|
|Total length fully tilted reclined and legrest elevated||74"|
|Tilt-in-space range||7 degrees - 37 degrees|
|Forward tilt||10 degrees|
|Backrest recline||130 degrees|
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery.
- During the warranty period, manufacturer will replace at no charge, products or parts of a product which prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.