Accora FloorBed 1 Plus
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, and IEC 60601-2-52 certified
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Accora FloorBed 1 plus features a wider mattress platform that aids with mobility and independence of bariatric residents. It rises to full nursing height to facilitate care tasks, and offers comprehensive functional and clinical benefits to help maximize resident safety. FloorBed 1 Plus is just 3.1" a little higher than a tennis ball and helps to reduce the risk of injury from falls. The FloorBed has all the profiling functions of a standard nursing bed including backrest with auto-regression, kneebreak, trendelenburg and anti-trendelenburg.
Important Safety Stop feature:
When lowering the bed normally, the FloorBed will stop at 7" deck height to avoid crushing feet, pets etc. Just lower the FloorBed all the way to the floor by holding two buttons simultaneously.
FloorBed 1 Plus standard features:
- In-line wiring
Set of 4 casters
Four Section Profiling
Height Range 3.1" - 25.6"
Slat Mattress Platform 80" x 42"
Bariatric bed with handset control
Trendelenburg and Anti-Trendelenburg function
Oak finish head & footboard (Optional cherry finish available)
In some circumstances the FloorBed 1 Plus can:
- Reduce resident agitation
Reduce the risk of caregiver injury
Enable independence and mobility
Reduce the risk of injury in the event of a resident fall
Reduce bed fall to a roll with the aim to minimize injury
Promotes independent bed transfers
Enable independent leg lifting and reduce carer requirements
Key Features of FloorBed:
Backrest and Kneebreak functions
Mattress platform height of just 3.1" - a little higher than a tennis ball
Full nursing height
Width adjustable mattress guides
No trailing wires - means reduced risk of injury
Concealed wheels (Set of 4)
Note: Mattress sold separately
|Accora Floor Bed 1 Plus|
|Overall dimension||42.3" x 90.4"|
|Overall dimensions with 4" extension||42.3" x 94.3"|
|Mattress size||42.0" x 80.0"|
|Mattress size with 4" extension||42.0" x 84.0"|
|Mattress platform height range (excluding mattress)||3.1" to 25.6"|
|Safe working load||573 lbs.|
|Maximum patient weight||496 lbs.|
|Weight of bed (excluding transport bracket)||249 lbs.|
|Profiling functions||Backrest with Auto-regression, Kneebreak, Anti-Trendelenburg, Trendelenburg|
|Liquid ingress protection||IPX4|
Accora FloorBed 1 Promo | Accora Medicaleshop
Accora FloorBed 1 - Features
Accora FloorBed 1 - 360-degree view
Accora FloorBed 1 - FloorBed case study
- Manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser that this products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery.
- During the warranty period, manufacturer will replace at no charge, products or parts of a product which prove defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- This limited warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.