ACOM Ramp System
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
ACOM System is designed to meet the more stringent code demands of IBC and State building codes. ACOM ramp system is fully customizable to fit the needs and can be configured to meet other specialized demands as required. Its simple & modular design insures easy setup and the ability to reconfigure and relocate the system.Features:
- Heavy duty welded aluminum construction
- 3 handrail options: 42" guardrail, 38" handrail, 38" 2 line rail
- Bidirectional knurled tread forms a rugged skid resistant surface
- Special manufacturing to meet needs beyond the modular system
- Complies with: IBC, NBC, CABO, OSHA, Florida SREF, Texas TAS , ANSI, ADA
|ACOM Ramp system|
|5'4" W x 5'4" L||Platform||100 psf|
|48" W x 5' L||In-line Platform||100 psf|
|48" W x 5' L||Ramp||100 psf|
|48" W x 6' L||Ramp||100 psf|
|48" W x 8' L||Ramp||100 psf|
|48" W x 10' L||Ramp||100 psf|
- Manufacturer warrants its products against defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years from the date of purchase.
- This warranty covers all aluminum and fasteners.
- Straps, bungees, and non-skid tape are expected to show wear even under normal use and are not covered under this warranty.
- Defective units will be repaired or replaced, at manufacturer's option, and returned to the original purchaser freight paid, provided the ramp is sent freight prepaid to manufacturer along with proof of purchase.
- This warranty is void in case of abuse, improper use, incorrect assembly, overloading, or neglected maintenance of the product.
- In no event shall manufacturer, be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages or injuries, or for any loss, damage, or injury resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence which this product is represented to avoid.
- This warranty is in lieu of all other guarantees either expressed or implied and is valid only in the United States.
- In some States, limitation on the length of the warranty period is prohibited. This warranty recognizes any and all rights you may have under appropriate State law.
- Upon receipt, manufacturer will assess the problem and determine the proper course of action. If warranty work is required, the product will be repaired or replaced and returned as outlined above.
- Manufacturer reserves the right to refuse any warranty work on product that shows obvious abuse or use other than what the product was originally designed for.
- Parts Under Warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions are applicable for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
This is a special order item and cannot be returned.