Acticoat Antimicrobial Barrier Burn Dressing with Nanocrystalline Silver, 4" x 48" - 6/box
Smith & Nephew Acticoat™ Antimicrobial Barrier Burn Dressing with Nanocrystalline Silver 4" x 48", Low Adherent, Rayon/Polyester Core, Advanced Silver Technology
Smith & Nephew Acticoat™ Burn Dressing with Nanocrystalline Silver is an extended-use silver antimicrobial barrier dressing which remains effective for up to seven days. The silver coating rapidly kills a broad spectrum of bacteria in as little as 30 minutes and protects the wound site from bacterial contamination while the inner core helps maintain the moist environment that can facilitate wound healing.
- Easier and less painful to remove, making it a dressing of choice.
- Not compatible with oil-based products, such as petrolatum.
- Can be used on extensive body surface area wounds.
- Sustained release of silver for 3 days.
- Prevents and reduces infection.
- Assists faster healing.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details