Acticoat Antimicrobial Surgical Dressing, Silver Coated Polyurethane, Sterile 4" x 4-3/4 - 5/box
Smith & Nephew Acticoat® Antimicrobial Surgical Dressing 4" L x 4-3/4" W, Silver-coated Polyurethane, Sterile
Acticoat® Antimicrobial Surgical Dressing provides an effective barrier to bacterial penetration. In the presence of exudate the dressing will help maintain a moist wound environment. Acticoat® Surgical Dressing is indicated for use in light to moderately exuding partial and full thickness wounds including decubitus ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, 1st and 2nd degree burns, and donor sites. Acticoat® Surgical dressing may be used over debrided and partial thickness wounds.
- A Nanocrystalline silver-coated polyurethane layer.
- A white polyurethane foam pad.
- An adhesive coated waterproof polyurethane film layer.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details