Acticoat Flex 3 Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing with Silcryst Nanocrystals 4" x 4" - 12/box
Smith & Nephew Acticoat™ Flex 3 Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing with Silcryst Nanocrystals 4" x 4" Square, Highly Flexible, Low Adherent
Smith & Nephew Acticoat™ Flex 7 Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing with Silcryst Nanocrystals is a highly conformable dressing that follows the body contours to maintain contact with the wound surface. The dressing is low adherent, which helps to minimize wound trauma at dressing changes. Nanocrystalline silver provides an effective barrier to microbial contamination. It allows fluid transport into the secondary dressing to minimize the risk of maceration.
- Nanocrystalline coating of pure silver delivers antimicrobial barrier activity within 30 minutes.
- Compatible as a wound contact layer with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) for a period of up to 3 days.
- Open weave structure facilitates the passage of fluid through the dressing and wicks away excess exudate.
- Polyester substrate helps manage moisture level and control silver release.
- Effective barrier which may assist in preventing contamination of the wound.
- Versatile dressing that can be cut to the desired shape and size to wrap around all body parts.
- Sustained release of silver also means fewer dressing changes, resulting n less exposure of the wound bed to the environment.
- Provides potent, fast-acting, and long-lasting antimicrobial barrier control.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Provides 3-day wear time.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details