Acticoat Flex 7 Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing with Silcryst Nanocrystals 2" x 2" - each
Smith & Nephew Acticoat™ Flex 7 Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing with Silcryst Nanocrystals 2" x 2" Square, Highly Flexible, Low Adherent
Smith & Nephew Opsite® Transparent Adhesive Dressing is a moisture vapor permeable, conformable and extensible dressing. It is widely used to provide a moist wound environment for superficial wounds and is also ideal for use as a secondary dressing.
- Maintains contact with the wound bed even in awkward anatomical areas.
- Kills pathogenic organisms common to wounds providing an effective antimicrobial barrier.
- Provides comfort for the patient during wear and allows them to move with the dressing still in place.
- Soft and highly flexible with stretch properties.
- Moves with the patient when they need to move the affected body part.
- Minimizes discomfort for the patient.
- Can be removed without causing trauma to the wound bed.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details