ActiveAid 277 stainless steel tub/commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid 277 stainless steel tub/commode chair is a compact folding chair with removable arms. 277 commode chair comes with corrosion resistant finish, and with removable back. 277 chair has 250 lbs. weight capacity . The 277 commode chair comes with adjustable seat height, also available with optional side open frame.Features
- Removable back
- Folds compactly
- Removable arms
- Black upholstery
- 250 lbs. capacity
- Adjustable seat height
- Corrosion resistant finish
- Removable commode pan
- Also available side open frame
- Frame is available in only white color
|Activeaid 277 Stainless steel tub/commode chair|
|Overall width||18 3/16" 46.20cm|
|Overall depth||22" 55.88cm|
|Seat to top of back||14½" 35cm|
|Seat width||15½" 39cm|
|Seat depth||16" 41cm|
|Adjustable legs vary seat height||18"- 21"|
|Commode pan||12" x 14" x 6"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details