ActiveAid 277 stainless steel tub/commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid 277 stainless steel tub/commode chair is a compact folding chair with removable arms. 277 commode chair comes with corrosion resistant finish, and with removable back. 277 chair has 250 lbs. weight capacity . The 277 commode chair comes with adjustable seat height, also available with optional side open frame.Features
- Removable back
- Folds compactly
- Removable arms
- Black upholstery
- 250 lbs. capacity
- Adjustable seat height
- Corrosion resistant finish
- Removable commode pan
- Also available side open frame
- Frame is available in only white color
|ActiveAid 277 Stainless steel tub/commode chair|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Width Between Arm Rests - Standard with Pad||15.25"|
|Seat Height From Floor to Top of Seat - Crutch Tip Legs||17.75" - 20.75"|
|Arm Height from Top of Seat - Standard with Pad||8.5"|
|Back Height from Top of Seat||14.75"|
|Gap Between Top of Seat and Bottom of Back||6.75"|
|Seat to Back Angle||10°|
|Under Seat Height Clearance - Crutch Tip Legs||15" - 18"|
|Under Seat Width Clearance||15.5"|
|Overall Width at Seat Level||17.75"|
|Overall Width at Crutch Tips||18"|
|Overall Width at Arms||19.75"|
|Overall Width w/ Bench||26.75"|
|Overall Width w/ B/O Bench||32.75"|
|Overall Depth w/ Back & Back Tubes||19.5"|
|Back of Unit to Start of Commode Opening w/ Back & Back Tubes||6.75"|
|Seat Used to Generate Specifications||#61002 15.5" x 16" x 1.5" Thick|
|Bench Cushion Size||8" x 17"|
|B/O Bench Cushion Size||14" x 17"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details