ActiveAid 282 Pediatric Tilt Shower Commode Chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
ActiveAid 282 pediatric tilt plus shower/commode chair is a pediatric shower/commode chair which has the capability for multiple adjustments which is important to accommodate the growth of a pediatric client and address the changing needs of an adult user. Pediatric tilt in space chair has patented design which offers the user and caregiver the versatility to use the chair for toileting, bathing, positioning, and mobility purposes. ActiveAid chair has frame configuration that accommodates multiple locations for lateral supports and other positioning devices.Features
- Black upholstery
- Elevating leg rests
- 250 lbs. weight capacity
- Infinite tilt positions to 30°
- Removable commode pan
- Lap belt with hook & loop closure
- Available with only white frame color
- Adjustable seat to back angle to 150°
- Seamless, padded seat, back, and arms
- Stainless steel frame with stainless steel and composite components
|AciveAid pediatric tilt plus shower/commode chair|
|Top of seat to top of back||27°|
|Vertical back angle from seat||7-33-60°|
|Angle using adjustable back hardware||12°|
|Floor to top of seat||23"|
|Floor to bottom of seat frame||19¼"|
|Seat slot width||4"|
|Back of seat to start of slot||4½"|
|Seat width between armrest pads||16"|
|Top of seat to top of armrest pads||7¼-9¼"|
|Minimum distance between hip pads||5½"|
|Maximum overall length — adult footrests up – Back down||65¾"|
|Minimum overall length — pediatric footrests down – backup||35"|
|Leg rest angle adjustment from horizontal||2-27-53-80-107°|
|Leg rest length adjustment from pivot point to footplate||10½"-3"|
|Back pad width||8"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details