ActiveAid 283 tilt rehab shower/commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid 283 tilt plus shower/commode chair is designed to meet a wide range of special needs that can be addressed for pediatric or adult clients. Tilt in space plus chair has the capability for multiple adjustments which is important to accommodate the growth of a pediatric client and address the changing needs of an adult user. The patented design offers the user and caregiver the versatility to use the chair for toileting, bathing, positioning, and mobility purposes. The 283 tilt chair is available in white frame with black upholstery.Features
- Elevating leg rests
- Stainless steel frame
- 250 lbs. weight capacity
- Removable commode pan
- Tilt adjustments up to 30°
- Lap belt with hook & loop closure
- Adjustable seat to back angle to 150°
- Available in white frame with black upholstery
- Seamless Ensolite padded seat, back, and arms
- Height adjustable, swing away, removable arms
|ActiveAid 283 tilt plus shower/commode chair|
|Top of seat to top of back||27″|
|Vertical back angle from seat||7°, -33°, -60°|
|Angle using adjustable back hardware||12°|
|Floor to top of seat||23″|
|Floor to bottom of seat frame||19¼”|
|Seat slot width||4″|
|Back of seat to start of slot||3½”|
|Seat width between armrest pads||16″|
|Top of seat to top of armrest pads||7¼” – 9¼”|
|Minimum distance between hip pads||5½”|
|Maximum overall length adult footrests up - back down||71"|
|Minimum overall length footrests down - back up||45½″|
|Leg rest angle adjustment from horizontal||12° - 90° infinite|
|Leg rest length adjustment from pivot point to footplate||21″ - 14″|
|Back pad width||14"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details