ActiveAid 283 Tilt Rehab Shower/Commode Chair - Package
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid 283 Tilt Rehab Shower/Commode Chair is capable of multiple adjustments and accommodating the growth of a pediatric client and addressing the changing needs of an adult user. 283 chair with its patented design offers the user and caregiver the versatility to use the chair for toileting, bathing, positioning, and mobility purposes. 283 tilt shower commode chair is a better bath chair choice for the pediatric or adult client.Product comes standard with
- Waist Belt, Pan/Hanger
- Left and Right Foot Plate
- 4-5" Dual Locking Casters
- Left and Right Armrest with Pad
- Left and Right Elevating Leg Rest
- Solid Back Full Length with Center Pad
- 17.5"W x 18"D White Stainless Steel Frame
- 17.25"W x 18"D Ensolite Front/Rear Open Seat
|ActiveAid 283 Tilt Rehab Shower/Commode Chair - Package|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Seat width & depth(s)||17.25" x 18"|
|Wheel/Caster sizes||Front : 5" casters|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.