ActiveAid 285 Tilt Rehab Shower Commode Chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid 285 tilt shower commode chair offers the benefits of tilt in space on a stainless steel frame designed to accommodate up to 350 pounds. It has multiple features combine to provide support, comfort, and pressure relief along with the other benefits of tilt in space technology. The patented “Gravity Assist Tilt" mechanism (GAT) affords an easy, low maintenance tilt operation. Activeaid chair height allows over toilet use or can be used with an anti-spill bucket making this chair a versatile answer for home or institutional use. It is available in both black and white frames with black upholstery.Features
- Tilt Adjustment
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Several New Seat Options Available
- Four Frame Sizes: 16"Wx18"D, 18"Wx18"D, 20"Wx18"D, and 22"Wx18"D
- Seven Seat Sizes: 16"Wx18"D, 18"Wx18"D, 18"Wx20"D, 20"Wx18"D, 20"Wx20"D, 22"Wx18"D, and 22"Wx20"D
|ActiveAid 285 tilt shower commode chair|
|Top of seat to top of back||22½"|
|Floor to top of seat||25" (front)|
|Floor to bottom of seat frame||19¼" upright|
|Seat slot width||4½"|
|Back of seat to start of slot||3½"|
|Seat width between arm pads||19½"|
|Top of seat to top of armrest pads||8½"|
|Maximum back slack||3½"|
|Headrest height from seat to bottom of cervical support||20" - 28"|
|Minimum overall length footrests – no tilt||44½"|
|Maximum overall length footrest – full tilt||60"|
|Legrest range||17½" - 21½"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details