ActiveAid 285TR tilt & recline shower commode chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid 285TR tilt & recline shower commode chair comes with multiple features which combines to provide support, comfort and pressure relief along with the other benefits of tilt in space technology. 285TR tilt-in-space shower commode chair offers the benefits of tilt-in-space on a stainless steel frame designed to accommodate user up to 350 lbs. while also offering a reclining back and tool free 4-way seat direction & height adjustability. The chair height adjustment allows for over toilet use or can be used with a commode pan, making this chair a versatile answer for home or institutional use. 285TR shower chair frame is made up of stainless steel with non-corrosive composite components and also includes flip-back padded removable arm with locking system for weight shift.Product comes standard with
- Seat belt
- Calf strap
- Reclining back
- Commode pan
- Sling style back
- Removable, height adjustable footrests
- Padded Comfortuff™ flat seat (18" W x 18" D)
- Dual locking 5" stainless steel/composite casters
- Cervical support with vertical and horizontal adjustments
|ActiveAid 285TR tilt & recline shower commode chair|
|Back angle adjustment||2° - 40°|
|Top of seat to top of back||22"|
|Floor to top of seat||21" - 24"|
|Floor to bottom of seat frame||15½" - 18½"|
|Seat slot width||5"|
|Back of seat to start of opening||4½"|
|Seat width between arm pads||21½"|
|Top of seat to top of armrest pads||8"|
|Maximum back slack||3"|
|Headrest height from seat to bottom of cervical support||21½" - 29½"|
|Minimum overall length with footrests - no tilt||39"|
|Maximum overall length with footrest - full tilt - Headrest in||60½"|
|Maximum overall length with footrest - full tilt - Headrest out||69"|
|Legrest range||16¼" - 21¼"|
|Underseat clearance||15 5/8"|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details