ActiveAid 496 Reclining Shower Commode Chair - Package
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid 496 Reclining Shower Commode Chair features a split back allowing the top portion to be removed, providing the caregiver easy access for transfers. This is a great feature for reduced back strain and making transfers more manageable. 496 designed with a high-grade, stainless steel frame which addresses the problems caused by corrosion.
|ActiveAid 496 Reclining Shower Commode Chair - Package|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Seat width & depth(s)||17" x 17"|
|Wheel/Caster sizes||Front: 5" casters|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.