ActiveAid 496 reclining shower commode chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid 496 Traum-Aid reclining shower commode chair with 5" casters is convenient for user or caregiver. 496 shower chair is built with high-grade stainless steel to address the problems that are caused from corrosion. The shower chair has seamless ensolite seat and back cushion and swing-away elevating leg rests with single easy motion. Traum-Aid shower chair is extremely efficient in institutional setting and user-friendly in a home setting. It is available in white frame with black upholstery.Features
- Push handles
- Stainless steel frame
- Reclining back to 166°
- Head positioning wedge
- Removable commode pan
- 4-way slotted seat cushion
- Split back for ease of transfer
- Swing- away, elevating leg rests
- Lay-back arms with arm troughs
- 5" casters with step-on locks (four)
- Lap belt with hook and loop closure
- Seamless ensolite seat, back cushion
- Available in white frame with black upholstery
|ActiveAid 496 reclining shower commode chair|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Width between Arm Rests - Arm Troughs||17.25"|
|Seat Height From Floor to Top of Seat||23.75"|
|Usable Seat Depth w/Solid Back||16"|
|Leg Rest Range - Adult Elevating (Up)||22" - 25"|
|Leg Rest Range - Adult Elevating (Down)||23.75" - 26.75"|
|Leg Rest Range - Padded Footplate||Subtract 1.25" from Above Dimensions|
|Arm Height from Top of Seat - Arm Troughs||9.5"|
|Back Height from Top of Seat||Back Upright - Lower Back 20.5"|
|Back Upright - Upper Back 29"|
|Gap Between Top of Seat and Bottom of Back||0.5"|
|Seat to Back Angle||7° – 73°|
|Under Seat Height Clearance w/ 24″ Wheels||18"|
|Under Seat Height Clearance w/ 5″ Rear Casters||18.5"|
|Under Seat Width Clearance||15.5"|
|Overall Width - At Arm Troughs||27.75"|
|Overall Min Length||47"|
|Overall Max Length Tilted & Adult Legrest||73"|
|Back of Unit to Start of Commode Opening with 24″ Wheels||17.25"|
|Back of Unit to Start of Commode Opening with 5″ Rear Casters||16.5"|
|Min. Turning Radius w/ 24″ Wheels||25.5"|
|Min. Turning Radius w/ 5″ Rear Casters||38"|
|Seat Used to Generate Specifications||#60593 16″ x 16.5″ x 2.5″ Thick|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details