ActiveAid 496 reclining shower commode chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid 496 Traum-Aid reclining shower commode chair with 5" casters is convenient for user or caregiver. 496 shower chair is built with high-grade stainless steel to address the problems that are caused from corrosion. The shower chair has seamless ensolite seat and back cushion and swing-away elevating leg rests with single easy motion. Traum-Aid shower chair is extremely efficient in institutional setting and user-friendly in a home setting. It is available in white frame with black upholstery.Features
- Push handles
- Stainless steel frame
- Reclining back to 166°
- Head positioning wedge
- Removable commode pan
- 4-way slotted seat cushion
- Split back for ease of transfer
- Swing- away, elevating leg rests
- Lay-back arms with arm troughs
- 5" casters with step-on locks (four)
- Lap belt with hook and loop closure
- Seamless ensolite seat, back cushion
- Available in white frame with black upholstery
|ActiveAid 496 Traum-Aid reclining shower commode chair|
|Width between arms||17″ x 17″|
|Seat height from floor||23½″|
|Under seat clearance with pan holder||18 ⅜"|
|Under seat clearance without pan holder||20¼″|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details