ActiveAid 922 Advanced folding shower commode chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid 922 Advanced folding shower commode chair comes with the stainless steel frame which provides a safe, non-corrosive, easily maneuverable chair that folds compactly in one piece for storage or travel. Showering and toileting can be performed safely and efficiently because of the unique shape of the seat. ActiveAid Advanced has unique seat design addresses issues concerning pressure distribution and the “transfer wings” on the seat can assist the user in ther transferring process. Advanced folding chair comes with versatile designs and combined with the Activeaid “Built-Right” engineering standards make this chair dependable for long-term comfort and service. It is available in both black as well as white frame with all black upholstery.Features
- Black upholstery
- 5″ Front casters
- 22″ Rear wheels
- One-piece folding
- Stainless steel frame
- Fits entirely over toilet
- 350 lb. weight capacity
- Ergonomically designed
- Swing-back, locking padded arms
- Dual density, pressure relief, foam seat
- Comes in both black as well as white frame
- Swing-away, height adjustable removable footrests
|ActiveAid 922 Advance folding shower commode chair|
|Under seat clearance from floor||18"|
|Floor to top of seat height||22½"|
|Seat width between arms||18"|
|Back height from seat||16½"|
|Width under seat at wheel lug location||14¼"|
|Arm height from seat||8½"|
|Footrest adjustment||17½"- 21½"|
|Anti-tipper floor clearance||1"|
|User weight capacity||350 lbs.|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details