ActiveAid 1024 shower commode chair - seat slope adjustable
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid Evolution 1024 adjustable seat angle shower commode chair comes with an easily adjustable seat slope by merely changing the rear axle location. ActiveAid adjustable seat angle shower commode wheelchair simply locate the quick release axles and place in any of several positions to obtain a slope up to 2" front to rear. The slotted seat opening can be moved to any direction easily without tools. There are many additional options available to achieve the perfect fit for your rehab needs. All these easy adjustments make ActiveAid adjustable seat angle shower commode chair comfortable for the user and easy for the caregiver. It is available in white frame with black upholstery.Features
- Stainless steel frame
- 350 lbs. weight capacity
- Padded supported back with push handles
- Available in white frame and black upholstery
- 24" Rear Wheels with 5" front locking casters
- Seat slope adjustment range of 0" - 2" front to rear
- Ensolite U-shaped seat with 1" waterfall foam (4-way capability)
- Flip-back, padded, removable arm with locking system for weight shift
|ActiveAid Evolution 1024 adjustable seat angle shower commode chair|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Width Between Arm Rests - Flip Up w/ Pad||20.25"|
|Width Between Arm Rests - Arm Troughs||18.25"|
|Width Between Arm Rests - Height Adjustable||18.75"|
|Seat Height From Floor to Top of Seat - Front||23.5"|
|Seat Height From Floor to Top of Seat - Rear||21" | 22" | 23"|
|Usable Seat Depth w/Solid Back||18"|
|Leg Rest Range - Gooseneck||15.75" - 19.75"|
|Leg Rest Range - Padded Footplate||Subtract 1.25" from Above Dimensions|
|Arm Height from Top of Seat - Flip-up w/ Pad||7.5"|
|Arm Height from Top of Seat - Arm Troughs||7.75"|
|Arm Height from Top of Seat - Height Adjustable||4" - 12"|
|Back Height from Top of Seat - Sling Back||19"|
|Gap Between Top of Seat and Bottom of Back||9"|
|Maximum Back Slack||4.5"|
|Seat to Back Angle||7°|
|Under Seat Height Clearance||17" | 18" | 19"|
|Under Seat Width Clearance w/ Quick Release Axels||15"|
|Overall Width w/ Arm Pads||25.755"|
|Overall Width w/ Arm Troughs||22"|
|Overall Width w/ Rear Caster & Arm Troughs||28.5"|
|Overall Min Length w/ 24″ Rear Wheels/Gooseneck Legrests||41.75"|
|Back of Unit to Start of Commode Opening||16"|
|Seat Used to Generate Specifications||#60993 18" x 18" x 2.5" Thick|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details