ActiveAid Evolution 1024 adjustable seat angle shower commode chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid Evolution 1024 adjustable seat angle shower commode chair comes with an easily adjustable seat slope by merely changing the rear axle location. ActiveAid adjustable seat angle shower commode wheelchair simply locate the quick release axles and place in any of several positions to obtain a slope up to 2” front to rear. The slotted seat opening can be moved to any direction easily without tools. There are many additional options available to achieve the perfect fit for your rehab needs. All these easy adjustments make ActiveAid adjustable seat angle shower commode chair comfortable for the user and easy for the caregiver. It is available in white frame with black upholstery.Features
- Stainless steel frame
- 350 lbs. weight capacity
- Padded supported back with push handles
- Available in white frame and black upholstery
- 24" Rear Wheels with 5" front locking casters
- Seat slope adjustment range of 0" - 2" front to rear
- Ensolite U-shaped seat with 1" waterfall foam (4-way capability)
- Flip-back, padded, removable arm with locking system for weight shift
|ActiveAid Evolution 1024 adjustable seat angle shower commode chair|
|Floor to top of seat height (front of seat)||23"|
|Back height (from seat)||19"|
|Arm height (from seat to top of standard arm pad)||8"|
|Under seat clearance||18", 19", 20"|
|Distance between quick release axles||15"|
|Footrest height adjustment||15" - 19"|
|Seat width between arms||20½" standard, 18½" adjustable|
|Overall length with G9, G10||43½"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details