ActiveAid 1100 shower commode chair - seat height/slope adjustable
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid Evolution 1105 shower/commode chair comes with Comfortuff™ padded u-seat with waterfall foam (4-way capability) style and has a Flip-back, padded, removable arm with locking system for weight shift. Evolution Shower commode chair has a 24” Rear quick release wheels with 5” front locking casters and padded supported back with push handles. It is available in both black and white frames with black upholstery.
ActiveAid Evolution shower and commode chair comes with modular components and frame adjustments that help to alleviate the need for custom design. Evolution shower /commode chair is ideal for facility use to as they can be used as a fitting chair in preparation for a clients discharge. The design of evolution commode chair also addresses the evolving needs of the rehab client once they return to a home environment.Features
- 350 lbs. capacity
- Seat width of 18”
- Seat depth of 18”
- Stainless steel frame
- Seat slope adjustability
- Seat height adjustability
- Available in both black and white frame with black upholstery
|ActiveAid evolution 1105 shower/commode chair|
|Floor to top of seat height||20¾" - 23¾"|
|Under seat clearance with pan hanger||13¾" - 16¾"|
|Footrest height adjustment||16"- 20"|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Overall length with option|
(Height adjustable footrest)
|Arm height (from seat - standard arm)||7¾"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details