ActiveAid Evolution 1124 shower/commode chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid Evolution 1124 shower/commode chair comes with modular components and frame adjustments that help to alleviate the need for custom design. Evolution shower /commode chair is ideal for facility use to as they can be used as a fitting chair in preparation for a clients discharge. The design of evolution commode chair also addresses the evolving needs of the rehab client once they return to a home environment.
Evolution series shower chair comes with Comfortuff™ padded u-seat with waterfall foam (4-way capability) style and has a Flip-back, padded, removable arm with locking system for weight shift. Evolution Shower commode chair has a 24” Rear quick release wheels with 5” front locking casters and padded supported back with push handles. It is available in both black and white frame with black upholstery.
- 350 lbs. capacity
- Seat width of 18”
- Seat depth of 18”
- Stainless steel frame
- Seat slope adjustability
- Seat height adjustability
|ActiveAid evolution 1124 shower/commode chair|
|Floor to top of seat height||20¾" - 23¾"|
|Under seat clearance with pan hanger||13¾" - 16¾"|
|Footrest height adjustment||16"- 20"|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Overall length with option|
(Height adjustable footrest)
|Arm height (from seat - standard arm)||7¾"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details