ActiveAid 800 shower commode chair - Seat height adjustable
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid Evolution 800 height adjustable shower commode chair with 5" casters has all the versatility of other rehab shower/commode chairs but with the added benefits of an adjustable seat height. The seat height from floor is adjustable in 1" increments from 20" to 23". This feature of activeaid 800 addresses the situations where multiple under-seat clearances are required or seat height adjustment is desired for user comfort, safety, or convenience. The chair has modular design with a 350 lbs. weight capacity that provides opportunity to create a chair that conforms to intended uses, be it for a single user or in a multiple user facility. ActiveAid frame is constructed of stainless steel, with aluminum and composite components, assuring durable and extensive non-corrosive performance. The evolution shower commode chair is available in white frame with black upholstery.Features
- 350 lbs. weight capacity
- Padded supported back with push handles
- Available in white frame and black upholstery
- Comfortuff padded u-shaped seat with waterfall foam
- Dual locking 5" stainless steel/composite casters (four)
- Flip-back, padded, removable arm with locking system for weight shift
|ActiveAid Evolution 800 height adjustable shower commode chair with 5" casters|
|Floor to top of seat height adjustment (front of seat)||20½" - 23½"|
|Back height (from seat)||19"|
|Arm height (from seat – standard arm)||8"|
|Under seat clearance||16½" - 19½"|
|Under seat clearance with option P (floor to pan rails)||15¾" - 18¾"|
|Footrest height adjustment||15½" - 19½"|
|Overall width on 800 with option A4 (height adjustable arm)||22"|
|Overall length with option G9 (height adjustable footrests)||40½"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details