ActiveAid Evolution 824 height adjustable shower commode chair with 24" rear wheels
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid Evolution 824 height adjustable shower commode chair with 24" rear wheels has all the versatility of other rehab shower/commode chairs but with added benefits of an adjustable seat height. The seat height from floor is adjustable in 1" increments from 20" to 23". This feature of activeaid 824 addresses the situations where multiple under-seat clearances are required or seat height adjustment is desired for user comfort, safety, or convenience. The chair has modular design with a 350-pound weight capacity that provides opportunity to create a chair that conforms to intended uses, be it for a single user or in a multiple user facility. Evolution shower chair frame is constructed of stainless steel, with aluminum and composite components, assuring durable and extensive non-corrosive performance. The evolution shower commode chair is available in white frame with black upholstery.
- 350 lbs. weight capacity
- 24" rear mag wheels with handrims (two)
- Padded supported back with push handles
- Available in white frame and black upholstery
- Comfortuff padded u-shaped seat with waterfall foam
- Dual locking 5" stainless steel/composite front casters (two)
- Flip-back, padded, removable arms with locking system for weight shift
|ActiveAid Evolution 824 height adjustable shower commode chair|
|Floor to top of seat height adjustment (front of seat)||20½" - 23½"|
|Back height (from seat)||19"|
|Arm height (from seat – standard arm)||8"|
|Under seat clearance||15¾" - 18¾"|
|Under seat clearance with pan hanger (floor to pan rails)||15" - 18"|
|Footrest height adjustment||15½" - 19½"|
|Overall length with option G9 (height adjustable footrests)||44½"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details