ActiveAid height raised toilet seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid raised toilet seat is uniquely designed to accommodate perineal access from either of 4 directions. The cut-out portion of the seat can be placed over the toilet in the desired direction and the legs can be adjusted in height while maintaining a stable platform for seating. Raised toilet seat is lightweight and easy to move out of the way and no tools are required. It is available with both short and long height adjustable legs with either crutch tips or suction cups. Raised toilet seat has waterfall option that adds additional protection/padding- the board is cut back 1" allowing the foam to fold down into the opening. It is available in white frame with black upholstery.
- Height adjustable
- Stainless steel frame
- 350 lb. weight capacity
- Can be used as a raised toilet seat
- Several new seat options available
|ActiveAid Raised Toilet Seat|
|60911||18"W x 18"D||4.5"||7.5"|
|60928||16"W x 16"D||4"||6.5"|
|60850||18"W x 18"D||5"||8"|
|60686||16"W x 18"D||4.25"||7"|
|60722||18"W x 16"D||4.5"||7.5"|
|60811||16"W x 15.5"D||3.5"||8.75"|
|60913||18"W x 18"D||5.5"||8"|
|60993||18"W x 18"D||5"||8"|
|61058||18"W x 18"D||5.5"||8.25"|
|61063||18"W x 18"D||4.25"||7.5"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details