ActiveAid Height Adjustable Raised Toilet Seat
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid height raised toilet seat
ActiveAid 101 Rehab Shower/Commode Chair-Bath/Toilet Modular System is unique in that it allows perineal access from four different directions. The seat's cut-out piece may be positioned over the toilet in any direction, and the legs can be adjusted in height while retaining a sturdy seated platform. The high-density foam padding on the big seating area provides good support, while the cut-out may provide some additional pressure relief.
In ActiveAid raised toilet seat, there are 12 chair seating alternatives available, each with a different size, contour, and shape to suit a variety of demands. It's lightweight, easy to store, and the legs may be disassembled for travel or height adjustment without the use of any tools. The 101 is an excellent bathroom assist since it is simple to use, multifunctional, durable, and pleasant.
ActiveAid height raised toilet seat Video
|ActiveAid 101 Bath/Toilet Modular System|
|Seat Width||16" or 18"|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Seat Depth||15.5", 16" or 18"|
|Seat Height From Floor to Top of Seat – Short Legs Crutch Tip||18.25" – 21.25"|
|Seat Height From Floor to Top of Seat – Long Legs Crutch Tip||21" – 24"|
|Under Seat Height Clearance – Short Legs Crutch Tip||15.5" – 18.5"|
|Under Seat Height Clearance – Long Legs Crutch Tip||18.5" – 21.5"|
|Under Seat Width Clearance||16"|
|Overall Min Width w/ Short Leg Crutch Tip||21.75"|
|Overall Min Width w/ Short Leg Suction Cup||23.75"|
|Overall Max Width w/ Long Leg Crutch Tip||23"|
|Overall Max Width w/ Long Leg Suction Cup||25"|
|Back of Unit to Start of Commode Opening with Short Legs Crutch Tip||6.75" – 7"|
|Back of Unit to Start of Commode Opening with Long Legs Crutch Tip||7" – 7.25"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details
What is the best raised toilet seat?
- ActiveAid 101 Height Adjustable Raised Toilet Seat provides access to the perineal from four distinct directions which makes it unique from different raised toilet seat available in the market.
Why would you need a raised toilet seat?
- A raised toilet seat assists persons who have difficulty using a standard toilet by elevating the seat's height rather of having to raise the entire toilet or replace it.
Do Raised toilet seats come in different heights?
- The legs of the Activeaid elevated toilet seat may be dismantled for travel or height adjustment without the use of any tools. The 101 is a fantastic height adjustable bathroom aid since it is easy to use, multipurpose, long-lasting, and comfortable to use.
Do Raised toilet seats come in different sizes?
- There are 12 chair seating options available for the ActiveAid 101 elevated toilet seat, each with a distinct size, contour, and form to accommodate a range of needs.
How do I make my toilet go higher?
Activeaid 101 Height Adjustable Raised Toilet Seat is the best alternative to make your toilet seat higher.
- Height adjustable
- Stainless steel frame
- 350 lbs. weight capacity
- Several seat options available
- Can be used as a raised toilet seat
- Seat usable in four different directions
Are Raised toilet seats safe?
- For added stability and safety, some raised toilet seats include slip-resistant pads that keep them firmly in place both while the toilet seat is in use and while users are sitting and standing.
Do Raised toilet seats fit all toilets?
- Safety frames with elevated seats fit all toilets. Because the frame is height adjustable, you don't have to worry about buying the right height seat.