ActiveAid 600 shower commode chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid 600 shower commode chair has many features that address the needs of the rehabilitating, long-term care, home care clients, and care givers. ActiveAid 600 is available in different frame widths varying from 18" - 22" and multiple size wheel options include 4 casters, 20" or 24" rear wheels. This chair provides many seat options including several 4-way adjustable seats for seat opening access in any direction. 600 shower commode chair is designed to make daily activities just a little bit easier.Features
- Stainless Steel Frame
- 350 lb. Weight Capacity
- Three Mobility Choices: Four Casters, 20", or 24" Wheels
- New Frame and Seat Sizes 18"Wx18"D, 18"Wx20"D, 20"Wx18"D and 22"Wx18"D
|ActiveAid 600 shower commode chair|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Wheel/Caster sizes||Rear: 20" or 24" wheels, or 5" casters; Front: 5" casters|
|Back Height from Seat||16.5"|
|Seat Width Between Arms||18.5"|
|Seat Depth||18", 20" and 22"|
|Floor to Bottom of Seat Frame||19.5"|
|Width Between Arm Pads||20.5"|
|Top of Seat to Top of Armrest Pads||7.75"|
|Maximum Back Slack||6"|
|Headrest Height from Seat to Bottom of Cervical Support||20" - 28"|
|Minimum Overall length with Footrest - No Tilt||45"|
|Maximum Overall Length with Footrest - Full Tilt - Headrest in||55"|
|Maximum Overall Length with Footrest - Full Tilt - Headrest out||57"|
|Legrest Range||9" - 21"|
|Under Seat Width Clearance||17.5"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details