ActiveAid 600 shower commode chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid JTG 624 rigid shower commode chair with 24" rear wheels address the needs of the rehabilitating patient. 624 shower commode chair is for long-term care, home care clients, and care givers. JTG series is designed to make those daily activities just a little bit easier and aide care givers. The 624 rigid shower commode chair has unique “cloverleaf” seat and cut-away frame allow access for peri care from any direction without having to change the seat. The shower commode chair comes with adjustable foot riggings that can swing away and lock to the side or can be completely removed. The JTG 624 chair is available in both black as well as white color with all black upholstery.Features
- Rigid frame
- Push handle back
- Stainless steel frame
- 250 lbs weight capacity
- Swing away, removable arms
- Toggle brakes and anti-tippers
- Adjustable, removable footrests
- Removable commode pan holder and pan
- Seamless Ensolite back pad and cloverleaf style seat
- Corrosion-resistant finish and high strength molded components
|ActiveAid JTG F624 shower commode chair with 24" rear wheels|
|Distance between wheel lugs||14 3/8"|
|Back height from seat||16½"|
|Seat width between arms||18½"|
|Seat height from floor||23"|
|Under seat clearance||19¾"|
|Top of seat to top of arm||7¼"|
|Top of seat to top of footrest adjustment||18" - 19"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details