ActiveAid JTG F624 folding shower commode chair with 24" rear wheels
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid JTG F624 folding shower commode chair with 24" rear wheels address the needs of the rehabilitating patient. F624 shower commode chair is for long-term care, home care clients, and care givers. JTG series is designed to make those daily activities just a little bit easier and aide care givers. The F624 rigid shower commode chair has unique “cloverleaf” seat and cut-away frame allow access for peri care from any direction without having to change the seat. The shower commode chair comes with adjustable foot riggings that can swing away and lock to the side or can be completely removed. It is available in white frame with black upholstery.Features
- Folding frame
- Push handle back
- 250 lbs weight capacity
- Swing away, removable arms
- Adjustable, removable footrests
- Toggle wheel locks and anti-tippers
- Removable commode pan holder and pan
- Available in white frame and black upholstery
- Seamless Ensolite back pad and cloverleaf style seat
- Corrosion-resistant finish and high strength molded components
|ActiveAid JTG F624 folding shower commode chair with 24" rear wheels|
|Top of seat to top of footrest adjustment||18" - 19"|
|Back height from seat||16½"|
|Seat width between arms||18½"|
|Seat height from floor||23"|
|Under seat clearance||19¾"|
|Top of seat to top of arm||7¼"|
|Distance between wheel lugs||14 3/8"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details