ActiveAid 202 bathroom assist chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid 202, Rehab Shower/Commode Chair-Bath/Toilet Modular System, has a densely padded seat with a cut-out that can be positioned to the front, back, or either side and the foam is configured in unique “Waterfall" style that addresses pressure problems caused from sensitive tissue coming in contact with unforgiving surfaces. The open frame system not only affords unimpeded directional seat placement but also allows the optional back and arms to be correctly positioned without tools. The 350 lbs. capacity frame is created from high-quality Stainless Steel that provides a strong, durable, non-corrosive product.Features
- Height adjustable
- White frame color
- 350 lbs. weight capacity
- Stainless steel frame with added stability
- Can be used as a Raised Toilet Seat or Bath Transfer Bench
|ActiveAid 202 bathroom assist chair|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Width Between Arm Rests - Standard with Pad||18"|
|Seat Height From Floor to Top of Seat - Crutch Tip Legs||19.5" - 22.5"|
|Arm Height from Top of Seat - Standard with Pad||8"|
|Back Height from Top of Seat||13.25"|
|Gap Between Top of Seat and Bottom of Back||5.25"|
|Seat to Back Angle||10°|
|Under Seat Height Clearance - Crutch Tip Legs||16" - 19"|
|Under Seat Width Clearance||15"|
|Overall Width at Seat Level||19.5"|
|Overall Width at Crutch Tips||17.5"|
|Overall Width w/ Back||22.25"|
|Overall Width w/ Bench||30.5"|
|Overall Width w/ B/O Bench||36.5"|
|Overall Depth w/ Back||21.5"|
|Overall Depth w/o Back||19.5"|
|Back of Unit to Start of Commode Opening w/ Back||7.25"|
|ack of Unit to Start of Commode Opening w/o Back||5.25"|
|Seat Used to Generate Specifications||#60913 18" x 18" x 3" Thick|
|BO Transfer Bench Cushion Size||14" x 20"|
|BO Transfer Bench - Height Adjustment||4"|
|BO Transfer Bench - Top of Seat to Bottom of Crutch Tip||18.5" - 22.5"|
|Short Transfer Bench Cushion Size||8" x 20"|
|Short Transfer Bench - Height Adjustment||1.75"|
|Short Transfer Bench - Top of Seat to Bottom of Bench Feet||6.75" - 8.5"|
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser/customer (or supplier non consumer who does not buy or resell).
Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship as listed below:
- 3 Years - Stainless steel frames
- 1 Year - Brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 1 Year - Other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel.
- 6 Months - Upholstered components, plastic pads, rubber parts, painted surfaces, bearings and other parts not specifically identified above.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details