ActiveAid 202 bathroom assist chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid Max-Aid bathroom assist chair is an adjustable height toilet seat, a toilet safety frame, a shower bench, bathtub bench or a transfer bench. The densely padded seat has a cut-out that can be positioned to the front, or back, either side and foam is configured in our unique “Waterfall” style that addresses pressure problems caused from sensitive tissue. The open frame system not only affords unimpeded directional seat placement but also allows the optional back and arms to be correctly positioned without restriction and without tools. The 350 lbs. weight capacity frame is created from high-quality stainless steel that provides a strong, durable and non-corrosive product. The max-aid bathroom assist chair is available in white frame with black upholstery.Features
- Densely padded seat
- 350 lbs. weight capacity
- Height adjustable design
- High-quality stainless steel frame
- Unique “waterfall” style seat foam
- White frame with all black upholstery
|ActiveAid Max-Aid bathroom assist chair|
|Adjustable legs vary seat height||19.5″ – 22.5″|
|Foam||2" waterfall style|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs.|
|Overall footprints||18" x 18"|
|With optional back add||1" depth|
|With optional padded arms add||3/4" width|
|With optional suction cups||19" x 19"|
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details