ActiveAid 1218 Modular Growth Tilt Shower Commode Chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
ActiveAid 1218 modular growth tilt-in-space shower commode chair comes with single stainless steel base frame with non-corrosive components that afford the durability to withstand many years of use and growth adjustments. Modular growth shower chair has unique gravity assist tilt system which provides infinite adjustment and can be easily tilted with or without seat load. Modular growth commode chair has optional comfortable seat and backrest components which comprise a system that include padded hip guides, (neat seat), and flip-up padded armrests that adjust to desired seat width. Modular growth bath chair has adjustable backrest that is part of the seating system that includes trunk laterals and adjusts to the desired seat depth. 1218 modular growth shower seat offers adjustable, swing-away, pediatric or adult footrests for additional support.Standard features
- Black upholstery
- Seat belt and calf strap
- Maximum weight capacity 350 lbs.
- Adjustable depth back, adjustable slack back
- Pediatric removable, height adjustable footrests
- Dual locking 5" stainless steel/composite casters
- No tools are necessary for dimensional adjustments
- Frame comes with both black as well as white color
- Stainless steel frame with non-corrosive composite components
- Gravity assist tilting system (patented) with infinite adjustments to 32°
- Flip-back padded removable arm with locking system for weight shift
- Cervical support with vertical and horizontal adjustments with pediatric/moveable support bar
- Heel loops (M)
- Pediatric foam headrest (D6)
- 3 Years - Chair frames made of stainless steel.
- 1 Year - All other metal and structural parts not of stainless steel (in or for chairs, raised toilet seats, tilt tables, parallel bars, etc.), brake mechanisms, locking mechanisms, wheels and casters.
- 6 Months - Cushions, padded parts, straps, belts, plastic parts, rubber parts, coated surfaces, bearings, cables and other parts not specifically identified.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
- Unfortunately hygiene items cannot be returned once opened, due to health concerns.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions are applicable for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details