ActiveLife convex one-piece urostomy pouch with durahesive skin barrier, pre-cut 1 1/8" - 10/box
A lightweight, flexible, one-piece system, ActiveLife combines the skin barrier and the pouch into one simple, easy-to-manage system. Convex barrier is good for people with a recessed or flat stoma. Tap at bottom allows for easy draining of urine.
- Durahesive skin barrier helps to protect the skin against urine.
- Durable comfort panel is designed to be odor-proof quiet to maintain discretion.
- Anti-reflux valve prevents urine from returning to top of pouch around the stoma.
- Built-In deep convexity provides extra protection for recessed, retracted or flush stomas.
|Barrier Style||Convex, Pre-Cut|
|Stoma Opening Size||28 mm Stoma|
|System Type||One-Piece System|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details