Adaptic Touch Non Adhering Dressing, Flexible, 3" x 4-1/4"- 10/package
Systagenix Wound Management Adaptic Touch Non-adhering Dressing 3" x 4-1/4", Flexible, Cellulose Acetate Coated with Silicone
primary non-adherent wound contact layer designed to protect the wound and to allow free passage of exudates in to a secondary dressing. The silicone is designed to allow the wound contact layer to gently stick to peri-wound skin unassisted to allow for easy application of the secondary dressing.
- Flexible, open-mesh primary wound contact layer comprised of cellulose Acetate coated with a soft tack silicone.
- The soft tack silicone assists dressing application, prevents adherence of the secondary dressing to the wound and is atraumatic to the wound and surrounding skin.
- The open-mesh structure allows free passage of exudate in to an absorbent secondary dressing. /ul>
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details