Adaptive star axiom phoenix indoor/outdoor mobility push chair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Adaptive star phoenix indoor or outdoor mobility pushchair has a light-weight aluminum frame with a reclining padded seat and an aluminum footrest with adjustable straps. It features a basket under the seat and storage net behind the seat. Axiom phoenix comes with a hand brake for slowing down and stopping the push chair. Offers on adaptive special need strollers, call us to know more.Standard features
- Wrist strap
- Sun canopy
- Under seat basket
- Behind seat storage net
- Padded seat with recline
- 5-point adjustable harness
- Light-weight aluminum frame
- Front wheel - 16” quick release mag
- Rear wheels - 16” quick release mag
- Hand brake for slowing and stopping
- Zippered storage pocket behind seat
- Aluminum footrest with adjustable straps
- Rear footbrake for Captain transfer/parking
Get quotes! Call on toll free number.
|Adaptive Star Axiom Phoenix Pushchair|
|Product weight||30 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||200 lbs.|
|Assembled size with canopy open||70" x 26" x 50"|
|Assembled size without canopy||70" x 26" x 41"|
|Folded with wheels||54" x 26" x 20"|
|Folded without wheels||46" x 22" x 13"|
The manufacturer warrants this product as under:
- 5 Years warranty on frame
- 1 Year warranty on soft goods
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- Returns forsizes 1.5, 2 & 3 are subject to a 20% restocking fee and 30% restocking fee for size 4.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the customer and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- If an exchange is taking place the new order must be placed when the return is being processed.The restocking fee for an exchange is 12%.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- Any returns that do not have an approved RA number on the outside of the box will be refused.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.