ADC Diagnostix Aneroid Sphygmomanometer 760 Series Child - Each
Blood pressure measurement and management is an integral part of healthcare. Clinicians and facilities know that accuracy, portability, comfort, and simplicity are all-important factors to consider when choosing the right blood pressure equipment. The ADC Prosphyg Pocket Aneroid is a budget-friendly solution to blood pressure management. Prosphyg devices offer all of the vital factors in blood pressure measurement in a compact, lightweight, and economical package that is customizable to suit every clinician's and facility's tastes and needs. The 760 Series is the top product in the Prosphyg line. Featuring a contemporary black enamel manometer, it exceeds industry standards and provides day-in, day-out dependability, supported by a 20-year calibration warranty and 3-year instrument warranty. Inflation system and case The aneroid is ready to use immediately, with its latex-free inflation system.
- Contemporary black enamel 300mmhg no-pin stop manometer, provides day-in, day-out dependability provides day-in, day-out dependability.
- Adcuff nylon cuff with adc?s proprietary size guide marking system, prevents mis-cuffing.
- Dip molded latex inflation bladder withstands heavy use.
- Chrome-plated brass air release valve.
- Leatherette carrying case with durable nylon zipper.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details