ADC Vital Signs Monitor Blood Pressure, Pulse - Each
- Digital, Mercury-Free LCD Sphyg/Blood Pressure Monitor
- Mobile Unit with Stand
- Three-Cuff System (includes Child, Adult, and Large Adult)
- Graphic back-lit, mercury-free LCD that mimics the appearance of a mercury column for easier reading.
- Multi-function alpha-numeric LCD displays air pressure, deflation rate, systolic, diastolic pressure and pulse (auto mode only).
- Manual mode allows practitioners to use the time-tested auscultatory method with any sized cuff. Automatic inflation to pre-set levels simplifies use. Electronic control valve precisely controls deflation at one of three pre-established rates for optimum results.
- Auto mode obtains readings automatically in about 1 minute.
- Automatic inflation and deflation. Manual mode, the operator can select from deflation rates of 2.5, 4.5 or 6.5mmHg/sec.
- NICAD rechargeable battery provides about 200 measurements use on a single charge.
- AC adapter.
- Safe, no mercury, clinically proven accuracy.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
- Packaged: Each
|Application||Vital Signs Monitor|
|Test Type||Blood Pressure, Pulse|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details