ADI aluminum series back support - tall
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
ADI aluminum series back support - tall is made up of aluminum material to provide ultimate in strength without the weight. Aluminum series wheelchair back provides with optional lateral supports to help client in balancing and provides aids in preventative postural decay. ADI back support provides with mounting options to give adjustable or fixed positioning. Back support – tall is an option to get rid of inefficient, non-supportive alternatives. ADI rides backrest is ergonomically designed product to provide relief from the low back strain on the wheelchair. ADI rides wheelchair back is designed for lightweight wheelchair which provides lightest and strongest components available for the active users. ADI backrest is designed to give very low trunk support through different contours.Features
- Reduces back pain
- Facilitates upright seating in chair
- Easily attached to the necessary height on the back posts of the wheelchair
- Carbon Fiber or Aluminum material for the ultimate in strength without the weight
NOTE: Support height measurements are based on the height of the shell. Cushion and cover add approximately 2″.
|ADI aluminum series back support - tall|
|Width||16" - 20"|
|Contour||Active or deep|
|Mounting hardware||2-point pro or quick release|
|Lateral supports||Swing away or stationary|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Product approx. weight||2.39 lbs|
The manufacturer warrants its product as under:
- Hard Goods (product made from carbon fiber or metals): For any defects in materials or workmanship for One year from the original invoice date.
- Soft Goods (product made from fabric, foam or plastics): For any any defects in materials or workmanship for Six month from the original invoice date.
- Use of alternative hardware or mounting brackets voids all warranty.
- Altering an ADI back in any way and / or improper installation will void warranty.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee
- A Return Authorization and call tag will be issued.
- R. A. number must be referenced on the original invoice and included with the product as well as written on the package being returned.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Warranty items may be returned for repair or exchange for the same item.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.