ADI aluminum series back support - tall
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.
ADI aluminum series back support - tall is made up of aluminum material to provide ultimate strength without the weight. Aluminum series wheelchair back features optional lateral supports to help client in balancing and provide aids in preventative postural decay. Tall Back support is ergonomically designed to provide relief from the low back strain on the wheelchair. Designed for lightweight wheelchairs, these aluminum backs provide the lightest and strongest components available for active users and easily attaches to the necessary height on the back posts of the wheelchair.Features:
- Reduces back pain
- Facilitates upright seating in chair
- Coolcore® technology cover comes standard
- Helps deter progression of postural deformities
- Provides maximum stabilization of trunk during push with less energy loss
NOTE: Support height measurements are based on the height of the shell. Cushion and cover add approximately 2″.
|ADI aluminum series back support - tall|
|Width||16" - 20"|
|Contour||Active, deep, extra deep|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs.|
|Product approx. weight||2.39 lbs|
The manufacturer warrants its product as under:
- Hard Goods (product made from carbon fiber or metals): For any defects in materials or workmanship for One year from the original invoice date.
- Soft Goods (product made from fabric, foam or plastics): For any any defects in materials or workmanship for Six month from the original invoice date.
- Use of alternative hardware or mounting brackets voids all warranty.
- Altering an ADI back in any way and / or improper installation will void warranty.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
Please call us for Specific Details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee
- A Return Authorization and call tag will be issued.
- R. A. number must be referenced on the original invoice and included with the product as well as written on the package being returned.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Warranty items may be returned for repair or exchange for the same item.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.