AEL 2-Point Hip Belt with Lever-Release Buckle
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
AEL 2-Point hip belt with lever-release buckle is designed to hold the pelvis within the seating system in a proper position. Two-Point hip belt with lever-release buckle is constructed of neoprene-padded material and trimmed with a tapered design for exceptional comfort and streamlined appearance.
Two-point hip belt includes 2 straps with 2 points of attachment, commonly used on clients with posterior pelvic tilt, pelvic obliquity and/or low tone. Positioning of the hip belt to the seat varies between a 60 to 90 degree angle based on the desired outcome. Choose the angle that best positions the pelvis, in conjunction with preventing the client from sliding out from underneath the hip belt.
Lever release buckle style features
- Client pulls the top latch to release
- Durable and easy to release with limited hand function
Suggested for wheelchair conditions:
- Positions the pelvis in the chair
Suggested for physical conditions:
- Low tone
- Pelvic obliquity
- Posterior pelvic tilt
Center-Pull Hip Belts include one D-Ring to pull for adjustment. Pull the D-Ring away from the buckle to tighten. A single D-ring pull is typically easier for the client to tighten the belt with a single movement.
Rear-Pull Hip Belts include two D-rings to pull for adjustment. Pull both the left and right D-rings towards the buckle to tighten. Two D-ring pulls allow the caregiver to adjust each side of the pelvis Independently.
|AEL 2-Point hip belt with lever-release buckle|
|Model||Size||Webbing Width||Width per pad (2 pads/belt)||Pull style|
Any product found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use will be repaired or replaced according to the schedule below:
- Hardware - Lifetime
- Soft Goods - 1 Year
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us and some returns may be charged a restocking and/or rework fee
- All returns must have an RA number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom fabricated products may not be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.