AFM Ag Antimicrobial Wound Contact Layer Dressing, Flexible 1" x 24" - 5/box
Made with x-static are sterile, Non-adherent dressings intended for local management of martial thickness burns, incisions, skin grafts, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, and stage I-IV dermal ulcers (vascular, venous, pressure and diabetic).
- Continuously pumps excess exudate away from the wound bed to help prevent maceration.
- Keeps the wound bed evenly moist for optimal healing conditions.
- Remains intact when exposed to fluid and during removal.
- Provides 7 day broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy.
- SelectSilver sustained release ion technology kills infection-causing microbes such as MRSA, VRE, and Pseudomonas.
- Causes less disturbance to the wound bed due to fewer dressing changes.
- May be used under compression.
- Is cost-effective compared to other antimicrobial dressings.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details