AirLogic slim-cut anterior trunk support
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
AirLogic slim-cut anterior trunk support is designed to position the trunk and chest optimally which allows air movement between the user and the under-surface of the trunk support. Slim-cut shoulder harness is especially designed for women or those who prefer less material covering the chest area. Slim-cut trunk support is available in 5 different sizes.
Suggested For Physical Conditions
- Trunk lordosis
- Muscle weakness/atrophy
- Trunk or shoulder rotation
- Body temperature control
- Trunk or shoulder protraction
- Trunk kyphosis causing forward trunk flexion
|AirLogic slim-cut anterior trunk support|
|Part No||Size||A||B||C||D||E||F||Webbing Width|
Any product found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use will be repaired or replaced according to the schedule below:
- Hardware - Lifetime
- Soft Goods - 1 Year
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us and some returns may be charged a restocking and/or rework fee
- All returns must have an RA number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom fabricated products may not be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.