AirLogic slim-cut zipped anterior trunk support
AirLogic slim-cut zipped anterior trunk support renders optimum support to chest & trunk. Slim-cut support is designed for users with limited trunk control. Slim-cut shoulder harness allows air to pass between user & the under-surface of the trunk support. Slim-cut zipped support is designed for women or those who prefer less material covering the chest area. Slim-cut zipped shoulder harness is available in 3 different sizes.Suggested for physical conditions
- Trunk lordosis
- Muscle weakness/atrophy
- Trunk or shoulder rotation
- Body temperature control
- Trunk or shoulder protraction
- Trunk kyphosis causing forward trunk flexion
|AirLogic slim-cut zipped anterior trunk support|
Any product found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use will be repaired or replaced according to the schedule below:
- Hardware - Lifetime
- Soft goods - 1 Year
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us and some returns may be charged a restocking and/or rework fee
- All returns must have an RA number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom fabricated products may not be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.