AEL Airlogic Anterior Trunk Support: Standard Zipped
AirLogic standard zipped anterior trunk support renders optimal trunk and chest support. Standard zipped shoulder harness is designed for users with limited trunk control. Standard anterior support is available in 4 different sizesSuggested for physical conditions
- Trunk lordosis
- Muscle weakness/atrophy
- Trunk or shoulder rotation
- Body temperature control
- Trunk or shoulder protraction
- Trunk kyphosis causing forward trunk flexion
|AirLogic standard zipped anterior trunk support|
|Part No||Size||A||B||C||D||E||F||Webbing width|
|14152||Small||9 ½″||18″||5 ½″||10 ½"||5 ¾"||2″||1″|
|14153||Medium||10 ½″||21″||7″||12″||6 ½″||2 ¼″||1″|
|14154||Large||11 ½"||23″||7 ¾″||13 ¼″||7 ¼″||2 ½″||1″|
|14155||X Large||12 ½″||25 ½″||8 ¾″||14 ½″||7 ¾″||2 ¾″||1″|
Any product found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use will be repaired or replaced according to the schedule below:
- Hardware - Lifetime
- Soft Goods - 1 Year
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us and some returns may be charged a restocking and/or rework fee
- All returns must have an RA number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom fabricated products may not be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.