Alber E.fix E35 power drive wheel system - Basic
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Alber E.fix E35 power drive wheel system is the electrical add-on drive for your wheelchair which helps you in cover longer distances quickly and easily. The conversion is so easy: your specialist dealer will simply swap the drive wheels and install the battery pack and control unit. The speed can be varied continuously from 0.37 to 3.7 mph through a controller that is easy to operate. The lower the speed selected, the more maneuverable the driving behavior. The compact control unit offers you excellent comfort, its clear, color display shows all the important information, such as battery capacity and speed, at a single glance.
Ergonomic – The control unit
Large and reliable battery status display, individually adjustable driving characteristics and ergonomically arranged controls.
Stay flexible – Two wheelchairs in one
The e-fix is also very easy to push by hand if the situation requires it: just uncouple the drive wheels with a simple movement and your wheelchair can be propelled manually in the usual way – either by using the push rims or by another person pushing.
Small and Light – The battery pack
Suspended under the seat to save space and allows a range of up to 10 miles. At only 4.4 lbs, the battery pack of your e-fix is extremely light, and at 3.1 inch wide, exceptionally slimline as well.
Alber E.fix basic power drive wheel system
|2 x 12 V; 12 Ah|
Battery charger (input)
|90 - 240 V AC|
Battery charger (output)
|29 V DC|
|1 - 3.5 mph|
|Motor rating||2 x 110 W|
|Range per charge||Up to 9.95 miles|
|Wheel dimensions||22" & 24"|
|Weight capacity||265 lbs|
|Weight of battery pack||19.8 lbs|
|Weight of drive wheel||17.2 lbs|
|Weight joystick control unit||1.1 lbs|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for a limited 24-months period - excluding accessories and batteries.
- After the initial 12-months warranty period, problems are dealt with on a case by case basis.
- The warranty covers only those claims, which evidently result from defects in material or workmanship.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details