Alber E-motion M14 single drive power assist system
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Alber E-motion m14 single drive power assist system is suitable for the majority of manual wheelchairs. Power-assisted wheel is mounted on the wheelchair in place of the manual wheel. The batteries are integrated in the wheel hub and a sensor registers the propelling movement and activates the electrical motors. The electrical wheel hub supports the propelling movement and pushing the wheel and braking is realised as usual with the push-rims. E-motion helps the user when going downhill: the power assistance system boosts the brake pulse, allowing user to take downward gradients safely and totally at ease.Features
- Ideal for transportation
- Muscles and joints are relieved of stress
- Individual driving-characteristic programming options
- Gradients & longer stretches are mastered with minimal power expenditure
- 24" Drive wheels
- Lithium-Ion battery packs
- Stainless steel push-rims
- Wheelchair mounting bracket
- Automatic li-Ion battery charger
- Flat free tire with removable push-rim cover
Alber e-Motion m14 single drive power assist system
25.2 V; 6.0 Ah; Lithium-Ion, leak-proof, maintenance free
100 - 240 V AC
30 V DC
support 0 - 3.7 mph
2 x 60 W motors
Restricted to wheelchair model
|Weight of wheels (each)||22 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants this product for a limited 24-months period - excluding accessories and batteries.
- After the initial 12-months warranty period, problems are dealt with on a case by case basis.
- The warranty covers only those claims, which evidently result from defects in material or workmanship.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Warranty of this Product.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted
- The products must be in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- We are unable to accept returns or exchange of car seat products due to safety regulations and restrictions
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product
Please call us for specific details